While we are not currently filling insurance claims, we are happy to provide you with receipts and documentation to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. While services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, we cannot guarantee that the services will be reimbursed. Please review your coverage carefully, and consult with your insurance provider.
Consider the following questions when determining if your insurance will reimburse you for therapy:
- What are my mental health insurance benefits?
- What are the licensing requirements of the mental health provider for reimbursement by my insurance carrier?
- Has my deductible been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my insurance require pre-approval from my primary care physician?